Sunday, February 6, 2011

On to Day Two.........

I am doing a variation of the Master Cleanse.......called The Eight Day Ultimate Fast.  It is outlined in a book titled Prostate health in 90 Days (no I do not have a prostate, nor have I ever had one) by Larry Clapp.

Like some things.........I am sure I am not fully informed as to what I am about to experience.......but feel as guided to do this as I was on my recent trip to OZ.  A resounding 'YES' at the suggestion.......must be an indication to move forward.

So I have........and with my coach to guide me.........

day one is over...............7 to go...........

And these are my impressions..........

The Lemonade drink...........fresh organic lemons, maple syrup and cayenne.......is tasty.

The PC 1-2-3, a parasite tincture.........is also, and to be taken under the tongue .......10 drops, 3X daily.

I was hungry for a bit......a mid-day longing for something crisp to chew on and swallow, but I got over that quickly...

And I see I will need a LOT of Grade B, Dark Maple syrup...........

So I have my drink made for day two............and prepared the salt water to drink in the AM........and can't wait for what's next!!!

Which includes, well, you can imagine........

And then adding some more condiments to the mix.........

I have to say........shortly into this process I began to feel a bit more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment