Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Three into Four........

"Your Body is Precious.  It is your vehicle for Awakening.  Treat it with Care.  The sufferings which overtake beings are the fruit of their desires." ~ Gautama Buddha

It is the end of day three......and I'm prepared for day 4.

All is well........I spent the day cleaning my house along with my body and mind........and playing with some little ones........joy snuck back into my life!

I was faced with food today.......straight on dinner......and feeding the little ones and being invited to join....smelling distance from a pickle.......which even looked good to me.

But I drifted past that moment into focusing on the little girls.......and then it was over.

Joy.  Today was calm and joy.  And continued clarity.  All Good. All Good.

Now I will sink into my daily bath..........with Epsom Salts and Apple Cider Vinegar.  Talk about a pickle....

No comments:

Post a Comment