Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 6.............

"The best of all medicines are rest and fasting" ~ Benjamin Franklin

Today was the best day of all........

It started out a little craggy.......I woke up too early with a toss and a turn.......I took a shower to wash what felt like 'prickly' off of me......might have been salts from my bath.
So I did that and crawled back in bed.....big mistake......as I drifted off for several more hours.....making it a very late start to my day.

But that was no problem really, and I managed to book a 'spur of the moment' lymphatic massage........then visit with a friend, have a wonderful yoga class, and cap it with an energetic session with my meditative writing group.

I got the RA RA OOOOO HA from them for doing this cleanse.......several of them have done it and expressed their support for me. Very nice.  As opposed to most who ask why I'm doing it.

As for food.......well........I would like to have some. But it's no biggie.  I am looking forward to the taste of the soup I intend to prepare this weekend to gently end this fast.  And perhaps some wine?????  Dare I?

So yes......on to day 7.  I will survive.  And I actually thought today that I will do this again. I'm certain I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment