Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Half Way There...........

"When you fast, and anoint your head and wash your face so that you do not appear to others to be fasting, but to your Father, who is in the secret place; and your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you openly." ~ Jesus Christ


Last night was different from the rest.  I have been sleeping very sound and cozy for the first nights of my fast.  For some reason it seemed like I was wrestling with some demons........hopefully they are gone now.

It is said that a fast will release toxins from your body.........both physical and emotional.......remains to be seen what this was about........but none the less I woke freshened from my sleep.......still clear here.

Got a few things done........easily.........that I've been putting off for awhile............

And I thought for a moment, I had overdosed on psyllium......I used two rounded teaspoons instead of one in the cleansing potion........but no problem......at all.

And I'm very aware of the extra time I have not thinking about food or preparing it or cleaning up.........

Half way there.........I can see the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment