Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another new Beginning............

And as it's the beginning........ and it is today..........this is what's on my mind...........and what's happening........right now.

Well........to back up a bit..........if some of you have been following my other blog......I have been blue......out of sorts........and losing myself lately........many obvious factors could have been the cause......but I needed to snap out of it.

One of the things I like to do in the morning......after I say my affirmations..........is to meditate and journal.

One of my meditation aids are Oracle Cards.......and several mornings in a row............three mornings in a row...........after shuffling and reshuffling.....




I pulled this card...........3 times..........in a row........in as many days (again after shuffling and shuffling)............


..........from the top of the deck it rose to meet me...........

                 ........3 times in three days...........










Now it is said that 'they' don't let you get by without reminding you again and again what path you must take...........and paying attention is critical here.........

So today.......I have started to cleanse my body..........as they said not to wait a moment before making arrangements to start........

And I am lucky a friend plunked down all the items necessary...........all the necessary potions and powders and mixing implements........so there was no reason this newbe.......could refuse to do it.....

As so many stars lined up to guide me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment