Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 5..............

"I fast for greater physical and mental efficiency." ~ Plato

Yesterday was 'hump' day.  I did not think of it until someone mentioned it to me......and also asked me what day it would end........shall I go through day 8 as the fast is written?  I think so.  I rarely quit early.

I had a troubled sleep again...........but slept sound..........and woke fresh.  It is as though I am dreaming a troublesome or mixed up dream that I can not recall............just enough to make my brow furrow in the morning as I wake.  Tonight I will order up some pleasant dreams.

notes for today:

Food is a distant yet reoccurring memory..........

I had a few hunger pangs while working with friends in the studio today.......and when I peeped "I'm hungry".....I heard a voice from across the room say....."no you're not....drink your juice"......

It's nice to have supportive friends........but who brought the sugar cookies with the large dollop of chocolate on top?

And my electric juicer was not up to the task of juicing what seems like 60 small lemons so far.......it was making a terrible sound.  I returned it for another that will hopefully last for the duration.

On a happy note.......I put my nose to the grindstone and seemed to work with focused rhythm today.......it is not always that way, as in the past I could be easily distracted.

Also......it seems I have lost a pound or two.........surely water.......but it's nice to see movement on the scale......not that it's why I'm doing it!

It really isn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment