Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Day before 8..............

"How's your fast?  You know why they named it that?  Cuz you pray to GOD that is it over fast." ~ email from my Funny Friend

Well this is it.  The day before the last......of this fast..........

And it started earlier than ususal.......with the same tossing and turning.........hopefully what's churning will surface soon......be it emotions, need for action or who knows what........

But still, I woke refreshed and got on with the day with an early start.  As focused and relaxed as ever.

The day was uneventful.

I worked.  I shopped. I pampered myself a bit......

I am getting a little, just a little........tired of the lemon drink........not longing for food, but companionship over a meal...........

Looking forward to day 8 and ending this journey............many folks have reported they would like to continue longer, but for me, for now.......this will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment