Monday, February 27, 2012

On Setting Boundaries.........

I recently learned, that along with being and staying grounded.....it is also important to have boundaries.......

ummmmm......

Don't we all know that!!!????

Well......I hope so.......but how do we set them?  No one teaches us that............except someone did

 teach me....

And here is how you do it..........are you ready?

After you are grounded...........

Take a deep Breath..........in and out.......

And in a meditative state.......

Think of this..........and say out loud..........

'I accept'..........and fill in the rest.........

What do you accept?..............love, joy, friendship, abundance, good health, healing..........you can add to your list at any time.......

Next.......out loud.........say.......

'I release'..............and say what you release............fear, negativity, pain, anger........and on and on.....and again remember you can add to this list at any time........

then.......

Say out loud.........

'I reject'........and say what you reject..........I reject manipulation, I reject pain, I reject aggression........and again......you can always add to this list...........

And have the image of the things that you reject, simply washing off you as if you have an umbrella on your head.......and these things simply reflect off of that.........

Also remember as you  empty yourself of all the things you want to release............you must fill the void with LOVE.............so imagine your self filling with LOVE as you did with energy.......from the bottoms of your feet into every cell of your body............this is so you do not fill that void with anyone else's negative stuff........

So you become fully protected........the universe now knows what you accept, release and reject........

and I must tell you ..........

this works.

I have learned this, and the grounding technique from an amazing healer.....Diane Vickers.......

Thank you again, Diane......

No comments:

Post a Comment